Local taxes and import duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
Unless otherwise noted, all items listed on our site are usually available and ready for small order purchase (<=50 pcs). Usually, we handle large stock on common items and smaller stocks on other items. Please be advised that some orders may be delayed of a variable time of about 2-8 weeks depending on the size of the order and the product’s specific availability.
All goods are packed for air freight in shockproof packaging, transit damage is the responsibility of the carrier and must be reported immediately to the carrier’s representative. We will process your claim for damaged goods, but claims will only be accepted if you have reported the damage to the carrier. In the case of couriers or shipment methods that require a signature on delivery, it is important to note on the signature sheet that the goods have been delivered with damaged packing or wrapping. Please take a picture of the damage before opening the package.
We have a very good record of recovery of costs from carriers where these simple instructions have been followed.
Every LP Systems B.V. product is fully programmed and tested at the factory. The customer should know that these devices are sensitive electronic components, and must be handled with care, especially regarding damage caused by ESD (electrostatic discharge) and moisture.
All the products are under warranty for one 1 year. This warranty covers the boards kept in the original bag. If opened we have to evaluate whether to extend the warranty case by case.
Any returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Please contact us to obtain an RMA.
Warranty is not valid under the following conditions:
- The original enclosure is broken;
- The product presents signs of undue mechanical stress or manumissions;
- The PCB is damaged;
- The circuit is modified in any way, including welding or addition and removal of components;
- The PCB is tampered by grinding, engraving, drilling or application of coatings of any kind soldering to the bezel or modifying the bezel in any way.
The liability of LP Systems B.V. is limited to replacement or repair of the defective items on the terms set forth and shall not be responsible for any subsequent or consequential events.
These products are not designed for use in life support appliances, devices or systems where malfunction of these products can reasonably be expected to result in personal injury. LP Systems B.V. customers using or selling these products for use in such applications do so at their own risk and agree to fully indemnify LP Systems B.V. for any damages resulting from such application.
Limitation of liability
LP Systems B.V. assumes no liability for the following:
- Accuracy or completeness of the contents of this website;
- Third party claims against you or your company for damages;
- Overall product failure due to an LP Systems B.V. component;
- Medical or life support device failure.
Return policy (RMA)
All of our product specifications are available on our website lpsystems.eu.
Please make sure that the products you select will meet your project requirements. There is a 30% Restock fee on returned non-defective items. If the sealed board box is unopened and not damaged, we can arrange a full refund for the merchandise, excluding ship charges (to you and back to us). There are no other exceptions to this policy, as we can no longer sell the unit as ‘new’ once it has been out in the field. Refund amounts will be based on the purchase price.
All returns must have an RMA number issued by LP Systems B.V. Please contact us to discuss the nature of your problem or reason for return. We do not issue RMA requests via the phone or through an online post. All RMA requests must include the Customer name, the invoice number, and a complete description of the problem. RMA requests must be issued contacting us by email.
RMA Numbers are only valid for 15 days from the date they are issued. Please include your original receipt, RMA number, and a printed email showing the thread discussing your problem and the LP Systems B.V. issued RMA.
LP Systems B.V. examines your RMA and emails you with the status (credit memo, ship out the replacement, etc.) within 15 days of receipt. All RMA replacement items will ship out via courier in 5 working days.
The Customer is responsible for return shipping and insurance of the item(s). Please make sure that your RMA number is on the shipping label and that the package is packed well to avoid additional damage due to shipping. Damage or loss incurred on the return shipping is their responsibility of the Customer. LP Systems B.V. will not refund or replace RMA items that are lost or damaged during shipment to us.
Customers must pay for all return shipping and the shipping costs incurred shipping a replacement unit. Discounted shipping may apply for the replacement shipping (back to Customer), each case is handled on an individual basis.
Once the returned item(s) are received, LP Systems B.V. will examine and test the unit(s) to determine the best course of action — refund, repair, replace, or verify functionality. Please note: modifying or damaging a product in any way VOIDS ALL WARRANTIES and no refund or replacement will be granted after inspection.
- LP Systems B.V. is committed to respecting and protecting your personal privacy according to the provisions of European regulation EU 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- LP Systems B.V. collects, discloses and uses the information you are providing just for administrative purposes and not for user profiling purposes. By following the law terms, we keep your data for 10 years.
- LP Systems B.V. does not use that information for any other purpose and does not provide, share or sell these data to any third parties.
- LP Systems B.V. has physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of Customers’ information. Moreover, only authorized employees access to the Customer’s information.
- You have the right to demand access to information about the processing of any personal data about you by LP Systems B.V. Please contact us.
- You have the right to obtain that LP Systems B.V. deletes the information about you.
Applicable law – Jurisdiction
Any transaction or purchase from LP Systems B.V. is governed by the laws of The Netherlands. The competent law courts of the place where the seller has his registered office shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any action arising out of or in connection with any purchase from LP Systems B.V.